Thursday, October 22, 2009

Permission for Landing, Granted

What a night! I ate half my bottle for Daddy at 11pm. He tried to get me to take more but he eventually gave in and put in my NG tube. Dad took the 2am feeding and I was zonked so it was more tube time. Mommy tried at 5am and that was really inconvenient for me. I took 10-15ccs and then back to the pump. Same goes for 8am. Mom took off for work around noon, but not before the Drs. rounded. They discussed my case and with M&D's report decided that I'm ready to go home!

I am so excited! And I think this has a lot to do with everyone thinking of me and praying for me. And, of course, amazing genes. Well, except the ones I got that caused CDH. But, so far they have not found a genetic link, so I will stick with the theory that my chromosomes are spectacular.

Mom wants you to know that her "privacy" ban is lifted. We cannot wait to talk to you and I am looking forward to making your acquaintance (I am very formal and polite, thank you!). Of course, I do have to be careful because it is flu season, so break out your Purel!

No comments:

Post a Comment