Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Downtown


The Columbia folks are talking about transferring me to a NICU with a lower acuity to work on my breathing and feeding issues. It is a step in the right direction, but not home as I had hoped. If it was just a feeding issue I could go home with my feeding tube. But, since my breathing is still occasionally tachypneic I need my peeps to keep their eye on me. I would like to check things out, but seeing as I'm constantly monitored I am going to send my parents to be the lookout. They are going to look at NYU, Beth Israel and St. Vincent's once they get the information from the social worker tomorrow. I am glad that they will be closer to home so they can spend more time with me and save money on cabs. That's more cash they have for me! I've already picked out the entertainment center I want for my crib. It's got lights and music, and most important - a mirror! Uggh, I am so cute it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment