Sunday, February 28, 2010

Splish-splash I was takin' a bath!

Excuse me, please! Can't a guy get some privacy around here? I was a little skeptical at first, but now I LOVE bath time. Especially since I go in the big tub now. I kick and splash and get scrubbed up real good. Mom and Dad have finally figured out how to dry me without making me freak out. Hello, it is cold out there when I get out of the bath - get your act together people!

For those of you who have not seen it yet, you can see my scar now. It is below my right rib cage and about four inches wide. I know, you can barely see it. The Dr. said it will get smaller as I grow older, or maybe it will just look smaller because I'm going to be so big!

My last appointment was 2/17 and I weighed 14lbs., 8.2oz and was 27.5 inches long. I've probably grown a lot since then since I'm eating solid foods now. Yep, that's right, food.

No comments:

Post a Comment