Sunday, February 28, 2010

My First - Much Needed - Vacation

Before the HJ conference in Marco Island we visited Aunt Chris & Uncle Bob, Daddy's Uncle, in Naples, FL. They took us out to eat at their golf club in Tiburon and to Tommy Bahama's and they bought me a Tiburon sweat shirt. I am almost big enough for it! Next time I visit Uncle Bob and I are going to play the back nine. Can you say golf scholarship?


During the conference Grandma Harriet & Grandpa Marty took care of me. We had a really good time hanging out in the room. Mommy walked up to the front desk and said, "Is this the best room you have?" I smiled at the girl behind the counter and she upgraded us to a corner room. I hope I am able to develop a personality despite my devilishly good looks. I wish it was warm so we could frolic on the beach, instead I settled for a great view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment