Saturday, September 15, 2012

Alive & Kicking

I love kicking! Plus, I left you hanging after that last entry for way too long. You probably thought something happened to me. Nope, nothing. The doctors just stopped following up so I took that as a sign that I will be fine and to just keep on keeping on. I have my three year check up soon, Emmitt and I are going together since he has his one year. Man, time flies!
I started school this week at Edgies again. I am going five days this year. I have two really nice teachers and I already learned about Rosh Hashannah, the Jewish New Year. We ate apples and honey and played with toys.
My birthday party was pretty awesome. Aunt Audrey got a bounce house and I stayed in it for hours. I heard everyone saying that it was the best party ever. How are mom & dad going to top that next year? Hot air balloon?

No comments:

Post a Comment