Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Freebird

Well, I know I have not written much lately. It is not that I haven't wanted to. Just that I have so many things going on. I mean, no feeding tube AND I can roll over. I am pretty busy. Then I've got physical therapy and speech/feeding therapy. They are just starting this week, but I have a feeling I am going to go straight to the head of the class. Since it is just me, and they visit me at home, I am feeling pretty confident. I have entertained many visitors and my hosting skills are improving. I always insist mom or dad change a diaper when I have company, then I smile and coo for the fascinated onlookers. I know I have mentioned it before, but even strangers tell me so it must be true. I am so good-looking. Don't worry, I'm not letting it go to my head yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment